langkawi - an exciting announcement

Brett and I recently spent a few days in Langkawi, Malaysia. It was the first holiday we'd been on just the two of us and the longest time we've ever spent apart from Talilla. We had an amazing couple of days lazing by the pool, swimming in waterfalls, soaking up the views, eating amazing seafood and just enjoying the complete simplicity of not having to do anything. I'm also very excited to announce that we are now engaged! He got down on one knee and had brought over the most gorgeous ring, it was one of the most amazing moments of my life and I'm still in shock. I'm also pretty impressed he managed to bring the ring over in the bag without me noticing haha.

 

Ps. I'd love it, if you could click the link below to vote for this blog : ).   

 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Can you eat seafood while pregnant?

    Love your blog!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most seafood as long as it's cooked.

      Thanks!

      : ). xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! What wonderful news! And it looks like an amazing holiday.

    ReplyDelete