talilla's first birthday









Talilla's first birthday has been and gone. It's amazing how much has happened and how much she's changed, in one short year. She had a wonderful birthday and party. She loved her first taste of cake, as you can see! She enjoying being sung Happy Birthday, so much so, that she was clapping and giggling by the end. She also happily showed of her newly discovered walking skills to everyone. This was the most incredible year and I can't wait to keep watching her grow up.


Ps. I'd love it, if you could click the link below to vote for this blog : ).   

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

8 comments:

  1. You should update to the new blogger so you can connect your g+ page. That way I can get notified when you have updates and I can follow you! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :). How do I do this?

      Delete
    2. When you login to blogger go to your settings and there should be something that says "switch to new look" and it should automatically connect your google+ page. If it doesn't let me know and I can tell you how to do that too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely story, I remember my little girl's 1st birthday like it was yesterday. We had a big party and everyone showed up with presents, all the neighbors, friends and family. It was a wonderful day. She sat and giggled most of the day while eating cake and ripping up wrapping paper. It's so funny how little the actual gifts mean to them, She was having more fun with everyone around than anything else. Lovely story and great memories for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's such a special time :). Xx

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Such a cute little girl :))

    ReplyDelete